Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We are committed to meeting the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities in which we do business.
Job Duties :
• Performs a variety of duties in handling and organizing land transportation by car or taxi for company s operational activities and expatriates.
• Using excellent customer service skills, establishes and maintains effective working relationship with company s expatriate and Indonesian employees, drivers, rental car provider, taxi provider, building management and fuel provider in maintaining the operational pool cars including its drivers.
• Responsible for coordinating daily transportation request and dispatch, airport shuttle and pick-up, vehicles used and drivers needed.
• Responsible for controlling land transportation expenses for driver s overtime, fuel consumption, parking charges and other expenses related.
• Responsible for cars maintenance, EHS compliance for land transportation and drivers management.
• Assists Head of Logistic in monitoring contract for vehicle rental and driver, and agreement with fuel station for fuel voucher.
• Assists Head of Logistic in providing regular monthly report of land transportation.
• Ability to work some weekends or evenings to assist in day trip or special events. Read the rest of this entry »