deadline: 18 December 2011
The world’s need for abundant supplies of clean, reliable energy is growing rapidly. Natural gas is key to a better life for much of the world population. The populous developing economies and energy needs around the Pacific Rim are growing commercial opportunities to supply energy are plentiful.
Well Completion Engineer – WWI
- Preparing work-over, completion and well intervention (rigless and slickline) program.
- Operation monitoring and day to day communication with work-over/ completion rig superintendent and well intervention superintendent. Including cost monitoring forspending well/job.
- Day to day communication and working closely with RM (RDT and BMT) and CBM for design wellwork program. Including to support RM/ CBM for AFE preparation and approval process.
- Manage good relation and working together with service provider, including their performance monitoring.
- Support contract section in term of both contract preparation and on going operation.
- Maintain/ initiate completion and well intervention material required prepare technical justification for subject material procurement.
- Implement new technology in completion and well intervention and conduct an evaluation for field wide application.
- S1 with minimum GPA 2.75 in Engineering. S2 in related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Having a good business ethic behavior.
- Proactive and have “can do” and “strive for excellence” attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent presentation skill, with ability to express ideas in a clear manner.
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution.
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.