deadline: two week after published
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
The Applications Analyst will act as a Facilitator and Coordinator in daily Information Services (IS) support for the Company. The incumbent will be responsible for the proactive and timely delivery of quality IS services through leveraging all available GIS resources in an effective and transparent manner. The Applications Analyst will be an active participant in relevant global IS networks.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
• BSc degree required, preferable in Engineering Discipline, Project Management, or Computer Science.
• At least 8 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Able to assist the Solutions Analysts all aspects of the Solution Design Process through out the Project Development and Project Execution phases.
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Good understanding of production operations, remote monitoring, production reporting, production allocation, facilities maintenance, change management, and operations engineering applications support for the end users.
• Working level based technical IS knowledge and experience.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Strong written and oral communication English skills.
• Ability to work in a national business setting and support remote operations users technical applications environment.
• Good teamwork, creative problem solving, and people networking skills.
• Strong technical competence with drive and determination to tackle a range of process, work flow, and business application IS related interfaces, issues, and challenges.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit : JobsDB.com or RSCIndonesiaRecruitment@conocophillips.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.