PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
IT Engineer (IT-0680)
This position will be based at Martabe site and reports directly to the IT Infrastructure Superintendent.
Key aspect of this role are to ensure service (data, video, voice, security and industrial applications) continuity for the Martabe site during the project development and through to operations.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor s degree in Information Systems Management / IT / Computer Science
• Minimum of 3 years experience as IT Engineer
• Excellent communication skills to articulate effectively
• Ability to work well in different teams and develop relationships with information technology, finance and operational group
• A solid understanding of IT processes and IT General Controls (ITGC) is required
• Expert in voice and data communication: PBX, LAN/WAN, switching and routing
• Expert in windows operating system, server administration and troubleshooting, active directory, DNS, exchange server and file/print sharing
• Hard Worker, Team Player, Orientation to detail & ability to handle project with high deadline
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than July 07th , 2011 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position title & code on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes