deadline: 01 July 2011
A reputable worldwide energy company is seeking talented professionals who are looking for a dynamic challenge and better future as part of our team that specialises in heat transfer equipment for the Oil & Gas Industry, following position as:
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – DESIGN
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – ESTIMATING
• Graduate of Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university as a minimum, with at least 3 years experiences of Pressure Vessel, Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger, Air Cooled Heat Exchanger, Skid, Piping and implementation experience in oil and gas facilities or petrochemical industry.
• Strong technical / engineering skills with a thorough knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards, such as ASME, TEMA, ANSI, and API.
• Experience in mechanical design software such as Compress, PV-Elite and Microprotol, and AutoCAD.
• Ability to interact & provide technical guidance to sub-ordinates.
• Graduate of Science degree in engineering from a reputable university as a minimum, with at least 3 years in Project Management with advance knowledge, obtainable usually throught a combination of experience and continuing education.
• Experience in Pressure Vessel, Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger, Air Cooled Heat Exchanger, Skid, Column, Piping and impelmentation experience in oil and gas facilities or petrochemical industry.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Project, AutoCAD.
• Excellent health.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
• Team oriented, self motivated and ability to prioritize work.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to effective communicate with all levels of staff within the organization.
• Commitment to the implementation of Company safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
Please send your application, CV, and recent photograph to:
Human Resources Department
PT. HEAT EXCHANGERS INDONESIA
Kawasan Industri Terpadu Kabil
Jl. Hang Kesturi I Kav. A21, Batu Besar, Nongsa, Batam 29467