deadline: 2 June 2011
An Established Oil Company (PSC) in Indonesia is searching a qualified candidates for permanent position:
Senior Process Engineer
Qualifications / experience required:
– Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Master degree,
– 8 years experience in the oil and gas industry (Exploration & Production),
– Shall have a good knowledge in the Field Operations, Projects, HSE or Drilling.
– Performing technical development studies in the field of Energy Efficiency or providing assistance to architects in order to implement energy efficient solutions for the future developments of Company s fields,
– Performing technical studies for the ARO (Asset Retirement Obligation) of Company s operated assets in line with local, international and Company rules and specifications,
– Should ensure that these studies follow Group s standard, rules and regulation for technical, health, safety & environment and sustainable development,
– Screening / comparing / evaluating / selecting the best concept based on their operability vs cost and economics,
– Coordinating the preparation of projects for approval by Headquarters, Indonesian authorities (BP Migas) and partners.
– Perform development studies in the field of Energy Efficiency:
– Identify areas of improvement on existing facilities or in future developments,
– Develop and propose alternative solutions in order to improve Energy Efficiency or to reduce the emissions of GHG,
– Evaluate costs and associated economics. Implement Clean Development Mechanism methodology when possible to get benefit of CO2 emissions credits,
– Perform technical studies for the Assets Retirement Obligations,
– Study and propose an ARO strategy for Company s,
– Perform technical studies in order to define and set up a RES plan for each field / facility operated by Company s,
– Evaluate costs and update the overall ARO costs of Company s on a yearly basis,
– Support sanction of projects,- Study and propose a ARO strategy for Company s,
– Coordinate the preparation and present the new projects to local authorities (BPMIGAS) and partners in order to obtain their approvals,
– Prepare dossiers supporting validation of new projects definition performed locally by COMPANY S technical sanction committees (Quality reviews, COMED, input to Coval…) and internal TI approval,
– Prepare dossiers supporting validation of new projects definition performed locally by COMPANY S technical sanction committees (Quality reviews, COMED, input to Coval…) and internal TI approval.
– Liaises with Engineering, Projects, DWL and FO entities to build robust and costs effective technical dossiers,
– Reports to the Head of Development and Planning the progress of Energy Efficiency and ARO projects,
– Assists architects on the matters of Energy Efficiency and ARO matters for the development studies.
Send your CV only (word format) to: email@example.com and quote the position you apply for with your current salary information and expectation.