deadline: 2 weeks from published
We are as Regional Company based in Jakarta. Our businesses activities are into Energy Commodities. Our newly formed mining division is opening opportunities for talents to fill the position below:
- Planning and developing areas of exploration program by using aerial photographs, field maps, or data from geophysical and geochemical surveys and satellite images
- Developing and new ways of discovering resources and checks that materials and conditions are conforming to predictions, and also investigate any changes
- Conducts analysis of geological, geochemical and geophysical survey data and other test results.
- Develops applied software for the analysis and interpretation of data
- Participates in the analysis of core samples, drill cuttings and rock samples to identify chemical, mineral, and hydrocarbon composition to assess depositional environments and geological age
- Assess the size, orientation and composition of mineral ore bodies and hydrocarbon deposits
- Recommends the acquisition of lands, exploration and mapping programs and mine development
- Perform geologic mapping or resource assessment studies to acquire data needed to understand and describe mineral resources and their geologic framework
- Compile, analyze, and synthesize data, databases, or inventories; accurately make geological interpretations and recommendations
- Making quarterly and yearly reports to related institutions
Personal Specifications :
- Male/Female, Bachelor Degree in Geological Engineering with minimum of 3 years experiences.
- Have good knowledge and experiences in Coal and/or Mineral Mining
- Possess excellent computer skills (computer modeling, data analysis and integration, digital mapping, remote sensing, and geographic info. systems)
- A knowledge of the Global Information System (GIS) and Global Positioning System (GPS)-a locator system that uses satellites
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, inquisitive, able to think logically, and be capable of complex analytical thinking, including spatial visualization and the ability to develop comprehensive conclusions often from sparse data. Those involved in fieldwork must have physical stamina.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Minescape, Mapinfo
- Skill in using current technology to compile, merge, analyze and interpret spatially referenced geologic data to convey geologic project concepts suitable for scientific peer audiences.
- Willing to be located in mining area such within Indonesia or abroad as needed.
Please send your application letter, CV, recent photograph and other supporting documents to :
for more information about this positions, visit: