We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international oil and gas exploration and operating company for the following position:
• Performing technical development studies in the field of Energy Efficiency or providing assistance to architects in order to implement energy efficient solutions for the future developments of company fields.
• Performing technical studies for company operated assets in line with local, international and Company rules and specifications.
• Should ensure that these studies follow Group s standard, rules and regulation for technical, health, safety & environment and sustainable development.
• Screening / comparing / evaluating / selecting the best concept based on their operability vs cost and economics.
• Coordinating the preparation of projects for approval by Headquarters, Indonesian authorities (BP Migas) and partners.
• Engineering degree from Geologist or Petroleum Engineer.
• At least 7 for Junior and 11 years experience for Senior one in the oil and gas industry (Exploration & Production).
• Shall have a good knowledge in the Field Operations, Projects, HSE or Drilling.
• Shall have the ability to work in transverse relationships.
• Job requires creativity; it also necessitates to take a critical but constructive look at all proposal.
• Shall efficiently champion his positions and ideas.
Please send your CV only in word format to: email@example.com Please note that certificates/ID s, Picture, etc are not required at this time, just your resume/CV.