deadline: 16 May 2011
Fircroft is a leading provider of recruitment solutions to specialist technical industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. With 40 years experience of delivering high-quality solutions to our clients, we currently provide over 4,400 contractor professionals in support of our clients’ global operations. We are active in key sectors Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Mining & Minerals,Nuclear & Power.
• Function as a technical expertise provider in the area of mechanical engineering to support engineering and operation group for trouble-shooting and optimization of production facility.
• Perform detail engineering calculation and analysis related to mechanical both static and rotating equipment that may raise to support internal engineering, operation and other functions.
• Champion for the small project assignment from the engineering study, detail engineering, budgeting and execution through a solid team work and coordination to the project stake holder.
• Continuously seeks initiative for improvement by proactive interaction with peer engineer, field operation and maintenance group.
Nature and Scope:
• Detailing the concept of project through detail engineering calculation based on engineering standards, Codes normally used in oil and gas production facility (API, ASME, ANSI) and best practices such as mechanical strength calculation of piping, pressure vessel, tanks, pumps, compressors etc.
• Prepare Scope of Work, cost estimation, technical specification of the project, and other related documents for contracting purpose.
• Detailing the specification of equipment both rotating and static as part of the system that derived from the process engineering concept.
• Coordination with the peer engineer for multi discipline task to assure comprehensiveness of team deliverable that can be in the form of engineering recommendation or study.
• S1 degree Mechanical Engineering.
• Min 7 years of xperience in performing engineering -approached troubleshooting of plant equipment both rotating & static equipment.
• Skillful in performing detail engineering calculation, design verification related to plant facility.
• Familiar with Mechanical engineering standards and codes (ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1, ASME 31.3 , ASME 31.4, ASME 31.8, API, etc).
• Having good knowledge on rotating equipment sizing, selection and problem analysis.
• Familiar with project development execution milestones (FEL, FEED, PEP).
• Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
• High literacy in computer application.
• Self initiative and team work oriented.
• Able to develop network within and outside the organization to support the function.
Electrical Technician (Oil/Gas Company)
(Work Schedule – Rotational – 14 day work shifts with a nominal 12 hour work day.)
Operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Power Generation, Distribution, and Utilization equipment to 15kV :
• Hazardous Area Electrical Wiring and Equipment maintenance.
• Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine driven power generators.
• UPS systems for critical non-interruptible loads.
• Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear.
• Medium and Low Voltage Motor Controls.
• Transformers both Oil-Filled and Air.
• Medium and Low Voltage Motors.
• Stationary Battery Systems and Chargers.
• Vessel and Platform Navigational Aids.
• Domestic and Portable Electrical equipment and appliances.
• Lighting and Small Power systems.
• HVAC equipment maintenance.
• Read and understand technical drawings, literature, and specifications.
• Minimum 5 years operating in the Petrochemical, oil, and gas, LPG, LNG or related industry.
• Minimum D3 degree in Electrical Graduate.
• Computer Literate. Able to operate PC (MS Word, MS Excel, etc).
• English Speaking. Able to read, write, and speak.
• Advanced DC and AC Electrical Theory and Troubleshooting.
• Advanced Electric Motor and AC Generator Theory and Troubleshooting.
• Advanced Power Electronics Theory and Troubleshooting.
• Basic PLC operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• In – depth knowledge of industrial electrical systems with emphasis on technical theory, maintenance, electrical testing, and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of industrial electronics and process control systems.
• Experience with gas turbine and diesel engine driven parallel generator systems.
Send your CV only (Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and quote the position you apply for.
Only shorlisted candidate will be contacted.