deadline: 14 May 2011
BP Indonesia operations include exploration and production as well as refining and marketing activities in several locations across the country.
Headquartered in Jakarta, is are mostly involved In the liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector in Indonesia with the development and operatorship of Tangguh LNG, the countrys third major LNG hub located in Papua Barat. We are currently also looking into the development of coal bed methane (CBM) in Kalimantan.
Positions are now open to join our team. Check out the details and further vacancies at our career website, and submit your application online.
Static Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
• Single Point Accountability (SPA) to ensure the reliability and integrity of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Condensate Services Loading Arms
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Hydraulic or Instrumentation Engineering
• Familiar with oil and gas Loading Arms maintenance and operations
Distribution Control System (DCS) Technicians
• Reports to the Process Trains Shift Supervisor. Perform operations and plant monitoring through Distribution Control System (DCS) operation
• Maintain and control plant operation within safe operating limits through Distribution Control System (DCS) operations
• Minimum 10 years work experience includes 2 years as Distribution Control System (DCS) operator
Environmental Team Leader – CBM end Project
• The Environmental Team Leader will lead development of Environmental & Compliance Plan to support Coal Bed Methane and other future project development in BP Indonesia
• At least 10 years working experience including 5 years involved in DII & Gas or Mining Industries.
• Demonstrated experience in leading or at least coordinating AMDAL and UKL/UPL studies and leading the environmental compliance assurance
Environmental Team Leader – Exploration and Well
• Lead development of Environmental Compliance and Assurance Plan to support the Exploration and Well Activities in BP Indonesia
• At least 10 years working experience Including 5 years Involvement in Oil & Gas or Mining Industries
• Deep knowledge of Indonesian environmental legislative requirements in relation to the Exploration, Drilling and general Oil & Gas Industry
• Demonstrated experience in leading ore least coordinating AMDAL and UKLIUPL studies
Well Environmental Engineer
• Deliver all required Environmental approval, permits and reports for the Well Activities such as AMDAL, UKL/UPL mud and cutting management permits
• Provide day to day supervision on Well activities on site to ensure its compliance to the AMDAL or UKL/UPL commitments, relevant permits, BP Group Practices and applicable Indonesian Regulations
• Minimum 5 years experience In Environmental and Regulatory Compliance field with at least 3 years experience working in oil & gas Industry
Are you up for the challenge? bp.com/careers/indonesia Closing date: 14 May 2011