deadline: 14 days from publish
Arutmin is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond.
BUSINESS ANALYST (BA)
Based in Jakarta Office.This is a staff position reporting to Management Reporting & Expediting Proposal Superintendent. He/she is responsible to support analysis of business operation and reporting in Finance department in order to provide the accurate data and analysis for company business.
- Min S-1 Degree from Accounting or Finance Management with GPA min. 3.00.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills, both English and Indonesian.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Computer literate
- Independent, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
Civil Project Supervisor
This is a staff position reporting to Project Services Superintendent. He/She is responsible for working assignments to all Arutmin Indonesia coal mines project, port facilities and miscellaneous developing coal projects. He/She should supervise civil project engineering including the construction management.
Specific requirements to apply:
- Diploma Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Min. 5 years working experiences in design and construction especially in coal mine operation and port facilities is an added value.
- Familiarity with Conveyors Drive System, Barges & Port Facilities.
- Independent, self motivated and hard worker.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to company standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
SAFETY OFFICER – (Code: SO)
This position is based at our site in South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Safety & Health Supervisor. This position is responsible for planning, implementing & controlling safety programs to ensure that all employees, and contractors comply with the company policy and standard on safety.
Specific requirements to apply:
- Min. S1 Degree in health science or relevant disciplines
- Having minimum 2 years experiences in related position.
- Good skills in assessment, auditing, training in health, safety & security.
- Possess good knowledge in mining safety and health regulations, HSE management and audit system.
- Posses good interpersonal, leadership skill and people management
- Capable to work with minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure.
- Good communication skills in Indonesia and English both written and oral, computer literate in Microsoft Office Programs.
- High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented and high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
For further information, please see our website:
Company will provide attractive and competitive salary package to the successful candidate. All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :