deadline: 1st May 2011
Schlumberger is a leading global supplier of premium products and services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. As a result of continued growth in the Asia Pacific region, our Drilling Tools & Remedial (DT&R) segment is currently seeking Field Engineers to be based in our Indonesia operations. Our DT&R segment provides a comprehensive range of products including Well Bore Departure/ Rotating Control Devices (RCD)/ Smith Borehole Enlargement (SBE) (Impact and Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) drilling tools.
- Degree/ Diploma in a technical field. Candidates with no formal qualifications but with a proven record of related technical training achievements will be considered.
- Possess good understanding of drilling concepts with at least 3 years off shore experience running a variety of downhole tools at rigs, Prior experience as a Derrickman/ Assistant Driller/ Driller preferred.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English (shortlisted candidate will be required to undergo a test) and MS Office applications.
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to work independently and strong customer service.
- Must be able to work in various locations as and when required.
- Possess a valid driving license (mandatory) and able to travel on short notice.
- This position is required to support Smith operations both in the office and offshore.
For further information please check our web:
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. The selected candidate will also have the opportunity to gain invaluable work exposure through Smith s products and jobs as well as career advancement opportunities. Applicants who meet the above criteria and up for this challenge are invited to send in a detailed resume with their contact details by 1st May 2011 to email below. Only candidates with proven drilling rig experience need apply.