deadline: 1st May 2011
Komatsu publishes “KOMATSU’S WORLDWIDE CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT” and ensures all employees of Komatsu Group companies around the world understand how important it is to observe the Rules of the Business Community. Komatsu also created an organization to manage and lead its group-wide compliance activities for the Rules. By assigning this work to exclusive staff members, Komatsu is diligently improving the compliance program.
We are part of Komatsu Group Companies Worldwide and corporate for several subsidiaries of Komatsu Group Companies in Indonesia. As part of the company’s global strategy, we will challenged you to join our team as:
Purchasing Staff (PS)
- Diploma in Mechanical Enggineering, from reputable university with GPA not least than 2.75
- Understand about purchasing activities
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate is must
If you are meet our qualifications, please select the quick apply button below or send your application, complete CV, supporting documents and your recent photograph with the position code on the upper left corner of the envelope or e-mail subject. Send it not latter than
1st May 2011 to :
Human Resource of PT Komatsu Indonesia
Pusat Pengembangan Industri Komatsu Indonesia
Jl. Raya Cakung Cilincing Km. 4 Jakarta 14140