deadline: two weeks from publish
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international oil and gas exploration and operating company for the following position:
JUNIOR LEGAL COUNSEL
• Identifying, managing and mitigating of legal risk issues across the organization.
• Ensuring that the firm complies with legislation, regulation and the requirements of professional bodies and other organizations, including interpreting the effect on the firm of any proposed changes to legislation.
• Providing preventative legal guidance to the organization.
• Making recommendations/drafting formal legal responses to issues.
• Providing legal support in relation of contracts with the contractors (including organization agreement and tenders).
• Assisting with the development of team and firm wide legal and risk strategy, as appropriate.
• Bachelor Degree in Law.
• Male or Female.
• English is a must.
• At least two years experience in oil and gas industry.
• Has BPMIGAS Bid Committee License/Certification and advocate license will be advantage.
Please send your CV only in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that certificates/ID s, Picture, etc are not required at this time, just your resume/CV.