Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 50,000 employees in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
As part of our ongoing growth, we are seeking appropriately qualified and highly motivated people to work in ou operations in Indonesia for position:
Accountant (Jakarta Raya – Jakarta)
- Under direct supervision, understands the Company’s financial and accounting systems, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares account reconciliations, identifies and resolves issues..
- Understands organizational structure of the Company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers which may include consolidations and eliminations.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions.
- Gathers financial information for report preparation.
- Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to many aspects of accounting, financial analysis and reporting.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (S1 Accounting)
- 1-3 years related experiences auditor background will be an advantage but fresh graduate from reputable universities are also welcomed to apply
- Having good knowledge and experienced with ERP system preferably SAP
- Understanding and updated with accounting standards (US GAAP, PSAK/IFRS) will be an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Having team work spirit, motivation to meet deadlines and a ‘can-do’ attitude
Candidates who meet the qualifications and experience are invited to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY —– Closing Date: 4-5-11