Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Lubricants SPU is a world leader in the lubricants industry, trading in over 50 countries and with a turnover in excess of $8 billion. The SPU is made up of 5 sales and marketing regions, 2 global businesses and 3 global functional units: Lubricants Supply Chain, Global Marketing Unit and Product Development & Technology.
We are one of the most diverse business units in the BP Group with people working together in a truly global team. Excellent teamwork, rapid sharing of information and knowledge across teams and time zones help to differentiate us from our competition.
Job title : Plant Engineer
Req : ID 19794BR
Job category : Engineering
Sub-category : Mechanical Engineering
Countries (State/Region) : Indonesia
Location : Merak
Role synopsis :
This role will be as an Engineering Authority for LSC who will manage all the engineering aspect and make sure all the facilities are fit for purpose. This role also will implement the entire BP engineering standards in the plant which drive by BP Global engineering Team.
Key accountabilities :
1. Ensure all activities under his/her responsibility are performed as per procedures and comply with the BP/Castrol HSSE standard.
2. Responsible for the integrity of all equipment in the plant and ensure them are fit for purpose.
3. Responsible for all engineering work/project or maintenance activities in the plant.
4. Ensure all the plant equipment complies with all the engineering legal aspect.
5. Support the production team to achieve the production target in every production day
Essential Education :
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering