We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international oil and gas exploration and operating company for the following position:
Government Relations Manager (Jakarta Raya)
• To ensure that resourceful networking relationship with government related parties, Oil & Gas industry and local authorities has been explored and established as well as to further develop and invest in other energy resources opportunities by partnering with major state-owned and/or multinational oil & gas companies.
• Foster and enhance close working and social relationship with key senior officials of Pertamina, BPMigas, MIGAS, Energy & Mining Department and other relevant oil & gas government agencies.
• Ensure that the Social, Security & Licensing function sustains growth by contributing to the development of local communities and promotion of high standard of health, safety and environment by complying with government regulations and policies.
• To establish effective public relations, communication and corporate social responsibility strategies by implementing value add Community Development (CD) programmes so that both community and shareholder interests can be balanced to maintain sustainable economic, environmental and social performance.
• To enhance close working relationship with key partners in the Company s joint venture projects to maximize the returns to the Company as well as ensure that the Company s interests are protected.
• Monitor and keep abreast of latest development and changes in regulations and activities of key government authorities to ensure that the Company’s activities and interests are aligned.
• Identify new business opportunities and obtain buy-in from different stakeholders. Obtain approvals from the relevant government authorities and secure funding from commercial banks.
• Assist other BGs in coordinating activities and securing approvals for energy projects.
• Minimum 15 years of business development / commercial / government relations experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Very familiar with commercial rules/regulations of BPMigas, MIGAS, Pertamina and key government regulatory bodies in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Proficient technical and commercial knowledge of the industry.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Proven network with key senior officials in BPMigas, Pertamina, MIGAS and commercial banks.
We have a preference for ‘quick apply’.
Alternatively email CV in word format, no scans of qualifications etc are required to :
Note file size of max 100kb. CV’s received over this size may be discarded.