As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
WELL PLANNER (JAKARTA BASE)
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geology
- Minimum 3 years in the Oil field industry
- College experience in technical drawing application
- Proficient verbal and written skills
- Ability to work closely with customers and fellow employees
- Multi-tasking ability
- Willingness to learn knowledge of Directional Drilling practices
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bahasa communication skills
- Available on 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with WELL PLANNER as subject before
17th April 2011 to
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.