Well established multidiscipline construction and engineering PMA company invite qualified and experienced professionals who can work as a team, with proven competencies in the whole range of development and improvementinitiatives, to fill the following positions:
(Will be based on Jakarta Office)
- Tracking Licenses and permits for all plant, trucks, barges, boats etc.
- Tracking location of all internal plant
- Getting daily and programmed maintenance records from all sites for the plant and keeping a database of all this.
- Keeping up to date the Operations and Maintenance manuals for all the equipment.
- Maintaining a database of Risk Assessments for each plant
- Minimum Diploma (D3) Degree
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in Construction , Mining / Oil & Gas Industry
- Good communication skill in Bahasa and English both verbal and written.
- Diligent and able to work under pressure, self motivated with a positive working attitude.
For those who meet the above requirements please send your application letter, curriculum vitae, copy of references and one recent photograph, and put “PLANT ADMINISTRATOR” in subject, not later than one week after