Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we produce approximately 40 percent of Indonesia’s crude oil, and we’re searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan.
Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia. Our operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world.
Maintenance Planner (OPS-EXP/GPO-SLK)
(Riau – Duri)
- Minimum 5 years experience in oil & gas industry.
- Basic Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Has basic Knowledge and Experience of Operation and Maintenance work practices and procedures.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Maintenance activities.
- Has experiences in develop Resource Planning and Work Schedule
- Has intermediate skill in Budgeting and Cost Controlling.
- Has strength knowledge on Database System and experience in using one of Database Application
- Has strength knowledge and skill in computer software such as :
- Scheduling Software : MS Project, Primavera
- CMMS Software : JDE, SAP, Maximo
- Database Software : MS Excel and MS Access
- Specific Knowledge / Skills
- Familiar with CMMS software such as JDE, SAP, Maximo and minimum has experiences as Maintenance Planner for 3 years.
- Has strength knowledge and skill in Turnaround (TAR) or Shutdown Management planning and execution.
- Has intermediate knowledge and skill in SCM Process, mainly in Contracting Process and Material & Inventory Process.
- Analytical Skill
- Able to develop Annual Operation Plan (AOP) by analyze O&M Historical Data
- Able to analyze KPI and provide Recommendation to maintain KPI of O&M performance
- Able to provide Reliability data in order to identify Bad Actor, Worst Actor and Opportunity Identification as part of O&M Improvement Process
- Develop short and long term planning, including Manpower Resources Loading
- Identify yearly Material requirement based on O&M Historical data
- Data Management
- Has strong ability in manage and analyze CMMS Database, manage KPI data and Historage
- Have 5 years experience in Oil&Gas industry.
- Effectively communicate in both written and verbal English.
- Has knowledge for making and manage Contract business for services or parts.
- Has strength integrity and pro-active initiative.
- Good team building spirit.
- Education Requirement : S1
- Education Discipline : Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Physic Engineering
- GPA min. : 2.75
- Work Location : Riau
For more information and how to apply, Please directly go into our website at www.chevron.formycareer.com