PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job assignment in Sangatta-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Senior Process Engineer – Coal Processing Plant
(Code: SR-CPP) (Kalimantan Timur)
- Plan & Schedule Specific Improvement Projects allocated by the Manager in order that they can be achieved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with KPC and contractor personnel on the environment, background, processes, problems, etc. Relating to specific projects in order to gain an overall understanding of all the issues involved and so be better able to plan and implement the project.
- Decide on the most appropriate information and data required for the specific project and collect, collate and present in a way that can be easily understood and effectively analyzed.
- Verify and analyze all information and data in order to identify trends, make conclusions and produce solutions and recommendations that will lead to improvement to current practices, system and processes.
- Produce reports that present all information, data, conclusions, solutions and recommendations that are succinct, relevant and easily read and understood.
- Analyze current systems and practices that record performance data of the Division’s coal chain and the Department’s costs in order to identify improvements that will lead to more efficient and accurate data collection and reporting.
- Design and implement performance and cost data collection and reporting systems that will provide management with accurate and timely information to be used in performance and cost analysis and tracking.
- S1 in Mining/Mechanical Engineering with at least 10 years experience in a mining/processing environment.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Access and Mail, in order to be able to design recording and reporting systems.
- Highly self motivated with the ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : email@example.com
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED