To implement and continue The Job Description Project in Total E&P Indonesie, we are looking for young, dynamic and competent candidates for position Job Analyst where located in Balikpapan.
1. Job Analyst (Project Based)
(Jakarta Raya, Kalimantan Timur)
- Analysis the previous Job Description whether any job modification or not with current situations
- Interview and clarifications of job scope with hierarchy and counterpart in other division
- Prepare the initial draft according interview resulted.
- Analysis the second draft of Job Description resulted by Hierarchy or Job holder to ensure its consistency regarding job purpose, accountability and activities.
- Ensure the format of JD is in line with Total Head Quarter & Hay Group references
- Job description documentation into share folder / SAP HR
- Bachelor Degree from favorable University in Indonesia
- Having experience as HR Staff or HR Generalist at least 2 years
- Demonstrate the skill to conduct interview, lead meeting and working independently.
- Experience in interacting with middle or senior management.
- Demonstrate excellence interpersonal skill and good communications skill to write and speaking in English fluently.
We offer competitive packages as well as Oil & Gas Industry standard, including training for personal career growth.
2. Fresh Graduate Law – MT HR
(Kalimantan Timur – Balikpapan)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balikpapan.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to follow one year training program then becoming the staff in HR Division.