PT. COSL INDO is an overseas subsidiary company of COSL, it has provided a complete package of oilfield services, including drilling rig, well completion, workover, logging, cementing, filtration unit for clients from 2002.
COSL, has over forty years of experiences in the offshore oilfield services industry and is primarily engaged in delivering overall technical services for offshore oil & gas exploration and production. COSL possesses a complete service line, including marine geophysical survey, drilling & completion services, workover, logging, data acquisition and interpretation, R&D, marine supply & transportation. COSL can provide our clients with not only single service lines but also integrated or package services.
COSL achieved nearly ¥0.7 billion net profit in 2004, and was recommended by Standard & Poor as one of thirty stocks with most investment value. The company was also awarded the distinction of being an advanced Unit in Enterprise Culture Successively in 2003 and 2004.
Please entry our company website: www.cosl.com.cn for more details on COSL.
Solid Control Operator
Job Description :
- Based fulltime at the rig site to provide continuous control of centrifuging operations, such as on oil base mud jobs.
- Mobilization and installation of centrifuges
- Maintenance (including preventative maintenance) of centrifuges
- Optimization of the running of the Equipment for best performance
- Performance monitoring, measurements and reporting
- Demobilization of Equipment
Job Specification :
Preferred relevant experience as well.
- 1 year or more solids control operations experience.
- Shale Shakers
- Cyclones / Hydrlcyclones
- Rotation every 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org