Pertamina (Perusahaan Tambang Minyak Negara, lit. ‘State Oil Extraction Company’) is an Indonesian government-owned corporation which extracts and refines the country’s oil and gas reserves. It was created in August 1968 by the merger of Pertamin (established 1961) and Permina (established 1957). Pertamina is the world’s largest producer and exporter of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG
Legal Counsel – LITIGATION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with some legal issues that exist in the Corporate Law, particularly those related to legal issues Pertamina settlement of Foreign Affairs (for example the Alternative Dispute Resolution / ADR, Arbitration of Foreign Affairs, Courts in Foreign Affairs).
- Provide Advice / Legal Opinion whether oral / written on legal issues (both legal issues of Indonesia and Foreign Affairs) proposed to function Litigation.
- Work with and provide Advice / Legal Opinion related to legal issues regarding the case of Pertamina in Indonesia.
- Minimum S1 degree in Law (Bachelor of Law), preferably in Law S2
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of law, particularly litigation
- At least has experience handling cases in State once (eg ADR, Arbitration of Foreign Affairs, Foreign Court)
- At least has experience handling cases in both the Interior Criminal, Civil, Arbitration and procedural law applicable in Indonesia.
- Having a card before a license
- Capable of giving legal opinions (verbal / written) related legal services are handled, whether legal issues overseas and in Indonesia.
- Have a high understanding of International Law
- English speaking active, using a computer with related programs
- Have a high-interpersonal skills in the environment, both internal and external
- Have a high networking capability.
For further information please check our web:
Status of Employment: Workers in Certain Time / Contract 1 (one) year.
Send application via email to :
with the subject: Legal Counsel – Litigation
Scanned documents should be attached are:
- Cover letter signed
- CV (must include the e-mail address and phone number)
- Description of work from every position ever held
- Passport photo size of 4×6 colored (1 sheet)
- Photo copy of the following: ID card, diploma Finally, relevant certificates, Proceedings Permit Card
Email applications submitted no later than March 25, 2011 at 24.00 pm.
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) only invite the best applicants to follow the selection. The decision to call the applicants and determining the outcome of selection is the right of PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO), and can not be contested. In the selection process, PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) does not serve the correspondence and does not charge anything (be careful with scams!)