Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company s headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Gresik office as Account Payable Analyst (1 position).
1. Working closely with Finance and the business unit to ensure accurate processing and timely payment of invoices.
• Review incoming invoice and completeness of required supporting documents to be comply with the procedure.
• Obtain invoice review and approval from Business Unit.
• Monitor the approval process of vendor invoice.
• Analyze the invoice to ensure correct accounting treatment.
• Weekly monitoring of invoice aging.
• Investigate and follow up on overdue invoice.
• Initiate payment process (IDR and USD) by entering invoices for payment.
• Perform tax verification with the tax group.
• Maintain close relationship with the users.
2. Working closely with vendors as necessary to ensure invoices are received correctly and are accompanied by adequate support/tax documentation.
• Reply to questions from vendors and / or Business Units about invoices and payments.
• Process of returning the incorrect/incomplete invoices to Vendors.
3. Managing respective people and organization.
• Ensures the implementation of teamwork and cooperation and flow of communication and information within and inter department.
4. Managing EHS function in the respective department.
• Ensures that the work location is in a safe and environmentally friendly manner in line with Hess standard s and target s.
5. Managing relevant administration and report.
• Managing relevant reporting and administration work based on the needs of the respective organization (including data recording, correspondence, etc. – based on the function of this position).
• Ensuring the confidentiality of the company s documentation.
• Minimum BS Degree of Finance/Accounting.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in finance and invoice processing.
• Fully understanding of invoice process and review.
• Fully understanding of Indonesian taxes (VAT and WHT)
• Ability to analyze and reconcile the accounts payable general ledger account.
• Understanding on the contract terms and conditions.
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office and SAP or similar ERP accounting system.
• SAP system literate.
• Good written & verbal skills in English.
• Ability to work overtime in peak cycles as required.
• Team player.
Interested applicants please send application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “AP Analyst_Name_Education Background_Last Company_Years of Working Experience” (Example : AP Analyst_Dyah Gita_Mechanical Engineering_Java Oil_6 years) in the subject, no later than 29 March 2011.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.