Adaro Energy believes it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations. All of our employees are expected to have good attitudes, be determined in achieving their goals, be responsive, care for others, be creative, and be of good integrity. Adaro Energy’s management must create an environment that fosters such attributes and creates team work.
Assistant Project Controller (Code : APC)
- Min. S1 Mining and Electrical Engineering from Reputable University.
- With GPA minimum 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Min. 2 years experience as Assistant Project Controller in Mining or Power Industry.
- Good command in English both written and oral.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good in computer skills.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Having knowledge about contract drafting.
Accounting Staff (Code: ACCSTAFF)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00
- Having 1 – 2 year(s) experience in similar position
- Preferably has experiences in public accounting firm & mining company
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Excellent command in English
- Good interpersonal skill
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph to email below. Please put the position code as your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.