PT Elnusa Tbk, a national pride world class company for total solution in Upstream Oil and Gas Services. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Invoice Administration Staff
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers
- Investigates questionable data
- D3 / S1 from reputable university majoring in Accounting
- Female, Single, Maximum 28 years old
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply, 1-2 years experience will be advantage
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset
- Good Attitude, hard working and team player
- Active English and MS Office familiarity are a must
SAP ABAB Support (Programmer)
- Male or Female, min. 26 years old.
- Min S1 graduated, Background study Informatics Technology from any reputable university (GPA min. 2.75 scale of 4).
- Having min. 2 years experience System Administrator & SAP BASIS 4,6C & SAP BW + BO with platform windows & Oracle Database 9i, it must (will be advantage in oil & Gas Industry).
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Have good computer skill (MS Office, Database, SAP).
- Have excellence knowledge about Hardware & software system, LAN, WAN, WLAN / Wireless system, OS LINUX, Windows, LDAP concept, Oracle (preferable at a mining, Oil & Gas industries, and/or heavy equipment industries.
- Competencies: Integrity, Synergy, Commitment, Customer Service Orientation, conceptual & logical thinking, strategic thinking, interpersonal skill, adaptability, stress management, impact & influence, delegation & follow up, decision making.
Please send your application letter, Recent resume & photograph, expected salary and all other important documents to support your application through links below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.