PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. In order to maintain its position as world’s most efficient coal producer, PT Kaltim Prima Coal is under taking formal continous business and performance improvement.
To support its expanding operations, a number of major infrastructure projects are to be developed and opportunities exist for high caliber professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangatta – East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Supervisor Administration HSES (Code: SPV-HSES) (Kalimantan Timur)
- Supervise the output team to ensure that optimum manpower utilization is achieved.
- Develop subordinates by on the job coaching, setting goals and conducting annual performance appraisal to ensure that necessary training is identified and attended.
- Maintain company policy and procedures to ensure that it’s being implemented by General Manager, Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors and Lead hands.
- Maintain housekeeping activities for safety health and comfort reasons.
- Maximizes the use of computer in routine administrating duties and adapt to new computer system and methods.
- Review existing administrative policies and work procedures and initiate and make proposals for improvements.
- Prepare and process manpower recruitment to ensure proper qualified personnel are hired timely and within budget.
- Control divisional / departmental training and leave schedules to ensure that adequate qualified personnel are available at all time in work site.
- Provide administration and account services to employees such as leave application, medical checkup, medical referral, loan, etc. to ensure effective and efficient arrangement / payments.
- Provide Petty Cash and account services to employees to ensure effective and efficient payments.
- Maintain the division’s / department’s / section’s manpower, permit, contract agreement filing system to track documentation, register information consistent with KPC’s standard and update records as necessary.
- Review in detail all proposal comes to the division/department that all related to division/department goals. Suggest the recommendation action to be done by General Manager / Manager after consider the budget availability.
- Control and monitor cost allocation and division’s / department’s / section’s cost spending to ensure that all cost and expenditure has been charged into the right cost centre and correct cost.
- Assisting General Manager / Managers/ Superintendents to provide budget plan by inputting data or giving advice as required.
- Control all contractor/consultant’s contract/invoices to ensure that correct procedure is implemented and costs are being allocated properly.
- Recommend and implement as directed, enhancements to existing office process and systems to improve the Division’s effectiveness and provide better customer service.
- Minimum Senior High School educational background with at least 5 years works experience and 2 years in Supervisory roles.
- Proven Supervisory and Leadership Skill.
- Good communication skills to have contact with various positions. Direct and strong personality to motivate staff.
- Good knowledge of computer skill such as Microsoft Office, Ellipse, Alesco, Office Equipment and its applications.
- Attention to detail, accuracy.
- Alertness, initiative, creativity, determination, patience, and keep pace with the progress of the General Manger/Manager/Superintendent’s work.
- Problem solving skills and ability to determine priorities.
- Ability to perceive problems and delegate the solution to the competent parties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English to liaise with customers.
- Ability to keep confidentiality of sensitive information/documents.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org