Surtech International Limited has its Head Office in Jakarta Indonesia where it has been incorporated since 1998 as PT Surtech Utama Indonesia.
Surtech provides land and airborne survey services to projects in many different business sectors throughout the world through its subsidiaries and affiliates in Australia, India, Oman, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates as well as in Indonesia
Currently we are seeking a qualified professional to fill:
HSE Officer, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Maintain company’s HSE policy and full cycle implementation program
- Ensure the corporate day to day in-house and project activities are performed in compliance with global HSE standard
- Ensure projects are delivered through the observance established HSE procedures and policies.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all staffs are well versed in HSE training requirements and abide with established Surtech’s and customer HSE policies.
- Ensuring and monitoring compliance of all staffs with HSE policies and procedures
- Maintaining HSE Statistic periodically related to work incidents and ensuring proper investigation and follow up of incident, near misses and report findings and manage to the Project Manager.
- Foster and develop increased awareness of the company, stall and customers on HSE related matters
- Conducting HSE meetings periodically
- Able to work independently and willing to travel around Indonesia and overseas
- Male/female maximum 25 years old
- Fresh graduate may apply preferebaly with Occupational Health & Safety, Environment degree (K3 Kesehatan & Keselamatan Kerja) or equivalent education in relevant fields.
- Experience with HSE training, monitoring, compliance, administration tender prequalification/ CSMS (Contractor Safety Management System) will be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, good organization and sense of judgment.
- Must be a professional person with integrity and strong sense of responsibility.
Please send your resume to email@example.com