ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. We hold an industry-leading inventory of global oil and gas resources. We are the world’s largest refiner and marketer of petroleum products. And our chemical company ranks among the world’s largest. But we are also a technology company, applying science and innovation to find better, safer and cleaner ways to deliver the energy the world needs.
Drilling Supervisor provided day-to-day on-site supervision of drilling operations. He would be the primary contact with rig and third party personnel at the rig site to ensure operations are performed in accordance with the drilling program in a safe and cost effective manner.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
• Ensures drilling procedures are followed as planned and conducted in an optimum manner.
• Organizes and orders services and equipments to conduct drilling and testing operations
• Ensure that rig and third party equipment are adequately and properly maintained.
• In association with on-site technical personnel is responsible for maximum safety and efficient drilling
• Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records of operations, equipments, and evaluation.
• In association with well-site geologist, ensures logging, coring and production tests are performed as planned.
• Responsible for operations complying with all regulations
• High School graduate; preferably Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering
• Experience in oilfield related industry
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Ability to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to be located in any location in Indonesia