PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the positions:
MIN0092 – Graduate Development Engineer
- To develop fresh graduate mine engineer and to perform as professional engineer for Long Range Scheduling, Project and Planning functions, Geotechnical and Hydrology and Operation/ Maintenance including: ore reserve estimation, mine design, long range planning and scheduling, cut-off grade analysis, dewatering/pit drainage planning, stockpile and waste dump design, dump reclamation and equipment analYSis, geotechnical assessment, mine drainage design, mining equipment maintenance scheduling.
- Fresh graduate; not more than one year graduated in (S1) Degree in Mine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering, Civil construction Engineering, Geology, Geotechnical engineering.
- Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational SUpervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
- IPK min. 3,00
- Maximum 26 years old.
- Must be advanced in English, both spoken and written
- Good motivation and high level work ethic
- Employee status 24 months contract basis
ENG0060 – Engineer – Piping
- To perform and coordinate design engineering for the Projects/Engineering Department.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
- Intermediate English competency.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, graphics software and email
- At least five years experience in engineering design and construction in mining/heavy industry.
- Minimum 3 years experience as design engineering Supervisor
- Specific computer skills appropriate to discipline
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
FIN0035 – General Supervisor – General Ledger
- The purpose of this position is to manage the daily activities of the general ledger accounting function, prepare U.S an Indonesian GAAP consolidated financial statements, prepare internal financial reports in a timely manner to enable managers to make informed decisions, maintain the integrity of the company’s accounting structure to ensure that cost are recorder accurately, tmely and consistenly and assist in the development of the annual budget and the five yaer forecast to enable management to make informed strategic decisions.
- These are critical function for the integrity of the cost and financial reporting system and require extensive knowledge of the irrelationships of the company accounting systems.
- College-equivalent degree with a concentration in Accounting and 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible experience in general ledger cost accounting and financial reporting.
- Must have fluent verbal and written skills in English
- Experience in the mining industry is strongly desired
- Must have experience with and integrated computer-based accounting system
- Experience in financial operations and reporting in an international mining or similar corporation
All applications will be trated confidentially and must be sent no later than February 20, 2011 to HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara at email below. Please sepecify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only shortisted candidates will be contacted.