Fircroft is a leading provider of recruitment solutions to specialist technical industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. With 40 years experience of delivering high-quality solutions to our clients, we currently provide over 4,400 contractor professionals in support of our clients’ global operations. We are active in key sectors Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace,Mining & Minerals, Nuclear & Power.
An Established Oil Company (PSC) in Indonesia is searching a qualified candidates for:
- Bachelor degree in Geophysics from reputable university (min GPA 3.00).
- Should be candidate for Geophysical Interpreter.
- At least 3-4 years experience in upstream oil and gas industry.
- Keep good communication and team work.
- Complete basic training of interpretation and processing.
- Understand Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics.
- Basic knowledge of Petroleum Geology and its interest.
- Knowledge and skill of computer (OS, programming and applications).
- Familiar with Interpretation system such as Landmark, GeoFrame or Petrel.
- Familiar Geophysics Software (Res2Dinv, SP-interp, Grav2dc, Mag2dc, VLF-mod).
- Better to familiar with processing system such as ProMax, Focus etc.
Send your CV only (word format) to: email@example.com and quote the position you apply for.