Smith Bits/Services (A Schlumberger Company) is a leading global supplier of premium products and services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. SMITH is positioned to provide comprehensive products, services and solutions that extend from the rig floor to the bit for drilling and evaluation and for the life of the well through completion and production.
Through our comprehensive offering of products and services, SMITH provides technology that maximizes performance and lowers drilling costs. Coupled with our unsurpassed reputation for delivering satisfaction to our customers, the combination of Smith people and best-in-class tools will ensure that your well will be drilled quickly, safely and in the most cost-effective manner possible. With the ability to provide the entire array of drilling tools and services, and a global footprint of facilities and people dedicated to delivering exceptional results, SMITH offers you superior solutions for any application.
Our collective vision is to continually solidify the SMITH reputation as the invaluable partner to our customers. The success of Smith is due in large measure to our unrelenting focus on three critical elements of our business: People, Technology & Results.
As we continue to grow in the Asia Pacific region, our Smith Bits/Services unit is currently seeking a DBOS Engineer to be based in our Jakarta Office.
- Use the DBOS software to optimize bit selection.
- Perform basic well Log Analysis.
- Internal and external technical presentations.
- Perform and create detailed technical presentations and report for client.
- Interfacing with technical staff from other disciplines and field personnel.
- Data management for all assigned projects.
- Minimum a Degree in Geology/Petroleum Engineering
- Good knowledge in MS-Windows and its application
- Demonstrated proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry (specially mudlogging) will be advantageous
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
We offer competitive salary and benefits. If you want to meet this challenge, please click to apply online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply via email click link below:
APPLY VIA EMAIL