Arutmin is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond.
Arutmin’s firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia’s largest and most respected coal producers.
To support its growth, the company is currently looking for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the positions as :
Graduate Development Program
Based in Kalimantan. This is a staff position. We will provide comprehensive training, development programs and mentoring at mine site for the successful candidate.
- Min S-1 Degree in Mine Engineering (ME-GDP), Geological Engineering (GEO-GDP), Metallurgical Engineering (MET-GDP), Mechanical Engineering (MEC-GDP) and Environmental Engineering (ENV-GDP) with GPA min. 3.00
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills,both English and Indonesian.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Independent, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
For those interested, please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph and put the position code at the email subject not later than 10 February 2011 to: