Fircroft is a leading provider of recruitment solutions to specialist technical industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. With 40 years experience of delivering high-quality solutions to our clients, we currently provide over 4,400 contractor professionals in support of our clients’ global operations. We are active in key sectors Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace,Mining & Minerals, Nuclear & Power,
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
– Minimum S1 degree, preferably from Engineering, Management and/or any related discipline
– Preferably holds S2 degree and/or professional certification(s) in related field
– Minimum 15 years in oil & gas production, drilling, and/or project management
– Has familiarity with Indonesian Law and/or other government regulations
– Preferably 4 years of experience in the Project Management
Accountable to President & GM for the planning, overall performance and control of all PROJECTS Team (FPU, Subsea, Project Services, Operation and Subsea & Project SHE) in order to achieve corporate vision and mission, ensure good corporate governance, maintain industry best practice and improve accountability to shareholders
Maintain cost-effectiveness. Maintain SHE record. Anticipate risk, fee, price as well as rent increase in project management & planning. Invite 3rd party to assure and expediate the tender process
• DIRECT ALL ACTIVITIES AND PROJECTS UNDER PROJECTS TEAM. Hold regular coordination meetings. Establish vision & mission to guide planning and control of all activities and projects. Define, establish and monitor key result area (KRA) as well as key performance indicators (KPI) for PROJECTS Team. Study and analyze risks (financial, geophysical, critical path/activities schedule) to prevent default on project loan and develop contingency plan. Establish matrix organization to facilitate internal control.
• IMPROVE COORDINATION BETWEEN TOPSIDE & FLOATER to ensure timely completion and close integration of the separate activities. Ensure that all project facilities (electrical system, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, rotating equipment, etc.) are designed accordingly to meet company objectives. Establish technical requirements for Floating Production, Storing & Offloading (FPSO). Ensure those parallel projects are manned accordingly.
• IMPROVE PROJECT SERVICES. Ensure that all timeline are met at reasonable budget up to handover and commissioning. Ensure updates on progress, budget and schedule. Ensure that each team within the matrix organization structure held coordination meetings regularly to update progress, budget and schedule. Publish official project documentation as required by stakeholders.
• IMPROVE SUB SEA RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE. Ensure reliability of naval architecture. Ensure coordination between subsea and sub line works. Ensure accuracy and quality of all subsea works.
• IMPROVE OPERATION TRANSFER & COMMISSIONING. Ensure that all project progress, activities, plan, & changes are thoroughly documented. Ensure smooth transfer to Assets dept. Ensure continuity of technical support. Handover all relevant manual and technical documents to production and maintenance.
• IMPROVE HSE. Ensure all environmental impact analysis is performed prior to all other project activities. Ensure all required license, permit and relevant requirements are obtained and secured. Propose and test-pilot SHE policies. Ensure implementation of all SHE rules and procedures in operations and projects. Ensure all internal controls for project activities as well as equipments met the established technical requirements and standard of quality. Ensure stringent internal QA-QC.
• INCREASE EMPLOYEE COMPETENCIES in order to support operations and anticipate company growth. Determine strategic training needs. Approve training plans. Upgrade employee knowledge and skills. Obtain and develop human capital to fulfill future needs & plans.
• OBTAIN & MANAGE FUNDS in order to ensure accountability for all activities within the project. Report progress to shareholders. Approve budget and control expenditure within PROJECTS Team.
• IMPROVE COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION WITH ALL RELATED PARTIES. Coordinate with other dept.(s) and div.(s) to ensure synergy between all company activities and projects. Communicate with government agencies (MIGAS, BPMIGAS) as well as strategic partners (Pertamina, sister companies). Maintain good relations with customers.
• OBSERVE AND UPHOLD ALL APPLICABLE SHE PRINCIPLES, RULES AND PRACTICE in order to eliminate LTI, reduce accidents ALARP and minimize environmental damage due to company activities. Empower employees to be able to stop all running process and initiate on-the-spot SHE assessment & risk mitigation. Provide direct example and role model of acceptable and outstanding behavior with regards to SHE.
• PERFORM OTHER ADDITIONAL DUTIES. Perform additional tasks assigned by the Superior as well as those stated in Individual Work Plans. Promote healthy and safe working environment.
Send your CV only (word format) to: email@example.com and quote the position you apply for.