AIR DRILLING, PT ( AIR DRILLING ASSOCIATE)
Air Drilling Associates (ADA) is a world leader in applying air-, mist-, foam-, aerated fluid and other underbalanced techniques for petroleum and geothermal drilling projects.
For our Indonesians operations, we are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of:
The successful candidate will be based in Jakarta and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Arranging accommodation for employees
- Applying for work visas for expatriates
- Notify personnel about changing schedule
- Managing company cars and drivers
- Issue purchase order for travel arrangement
- Collect and archive documents in regards with travel and accommodation arrangement
- Assist daily human resource operation
- Performing Secretarial duties, place order, correspondence, etc.
- D3 degree in business/finance related field
- Experience with Oil & Gas Operations or similar
- Preferably below 35 years old
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Excellent computer skills, with focus on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel)
- Willing to be on call during weekend
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar positions is required.
- Familiarity with operations involving heavy machinery
- Accounting skills is an advantage.
Please state the position clearly in the email’s subject and send your application letter and CV to: