PT Arutmin Indonesia is a global leading company in energy coal business with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its growth in energy coal business, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic candidate to be part of the engineering team for the position:
Mechanical Engineer GDP (Code: MCE)
- This position is based in North Pulau Laut Coal Terminal – South Kalimantan and reporting to Maintenance Sr. Supervisor. He/She is responsible to provide mechanical planning to ensure high levels of equipment availability in a safe, environmentally sound, and cost effective manner.
- Min. bachelor degree (S1) from leading Universities in Indonesia or overseas graduate
- Fresh graduate with GPA minimum 3.00 (out of 4.00)
- Familiar with Conveyors Drive System, Barges & Port Facilities.
- Independent, self motivated and hard worker.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
Company will provide attractive and competitive salary package to the successful candidate. All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code at the subject of your email to