Black Platinum Energy Ltd is an Oil & Gas company which currently has 5 PSCs and will pursuing to expanding become 6 PSCs (3 as operator and 3 as non operator).
We are immediately seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill a position of:
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT ADMIN
Reporting to Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the secretarial job and reporting to Accounting Manager for accounting job. This position is to support Finance Department which has experience on handling both Accounting & General admin.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the CFO and Accounting Department including telephone handling, correspondences and managing systematic filling system.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of documents, business trip arrangement, meetings, conferences and conference calls.
• Petty cash controlling and prepare weekly petty cash report.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Prepare Intercompany billings.
• Responsible to receive invoice from vendors, checking and distribute it to the users.
Female max. 30 years old.
University Degree majoring in Accounting or Finance.
Excellence knowledge in Computer (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Having minimum 2 years or more work experience in oil & gas company.
Requires good English communication and interpersonal skills.
Hard worker and able to work under tight deadlines.
Well organized and multi tasking person.
Only those individual who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Please send your comprehensive CV in English with a recent photograph not later than January 11, 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org