KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services and civil infrastructure sectors. The company is a leader in many of the growing end-markets it serves, particularly gas monetization, having designed and constructed, alone or with joint venture partners, more than half of the world’s operating liquefied natural gas (LNG) production capacity over the past 30 years. KBR offers a wide range of services through its Upstream, Downstream, Technology, Services, Government and Infrastructure, and Ventures business segments.
To fulfill the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions.
Advertised: 27-12-10 | Closing Date: 26-1-11
Piping (Code: E-PP)
- The candidate should have at least a Bachelor degree from a reputable university with at least 5-10 years of experience in Onshore/Offshore Oil and Gas facilities, Refining and Petrochemical projects.
- Knowledge and Experience in stress analysis with CAESAR II software.
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills & Team player
- Good HSE Awareness and trustworthy
- Willing to take Overseas Assignment
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to :
and mention the title of the position applied in the subject of the email within 10 days of the advertisement.
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters. ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidate will be contacted