TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia- Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below::
Senior Project Engineer
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Equivalent
- Preferably registered Professional Engineer
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in oil and gas production facilities and
- minimum of 5 years of the design of oil and gas production facilities
- Experience to handle key project operational activities of planning, budgeting, reporting and document control across a portfolio of brown – field revamp engineering design project
- Expedite the preparation of engineering deliverables
- Ensure technical coordination between the engineering disciplines and with the Client
- Prepare and administer project specific procedures and Assist with contract management
- Should possess management skills
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be able to work effectively in a team, and maintain good quality of work
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with detailed resume and recent photograph and put the “Sr Project Engineer” on the subject email.