PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
A Great Place to Work
Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
MEN0072 – MINING ENGINEER
To perform Long Range Scheduling, Project and Planning functions including: ore reserve estimation, mine design, long range planning and scheduling, cut off grade analysis, dewatering / pit drainage planning, stockpile and waste dump design, dump reclamation and equipment analysis.
• B.Sc. or MSc Degree in Mine Engineering or related field.
• Three to five (3-5) years of directly related experience is required.
• Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
MIN008 – SUPERINTENDENT GEOTECHNICAL AND HYDROGEOLOGICAL
This strategically important role is responsible for the development, coordination, and management of all geotechnical and hydro geological functions relating to the mine and support infrastructure. The role is key to the profitability of the operation.
• B.Sc. or MSc Degree in Mine Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of twelve (12) years of Mining or similar related experience is required.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of related Supervisory experience.
• Advanced technical knowledge in Geotechnical and Hydro geological engineering.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 7 days after the publication of this advertisement. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application latter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258
Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia
PO. BOX 1022
Fax 0370-636318 Ext 48042