TOTAL is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide. TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following positions:
Eng. Drilling (DWL – 1001) – Balikpapan
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the drilling and/or completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times
- Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services
- Contribute to the return on Exploration & Productin investments, through a continual search for the improving equipment, services and operational procedures
- Education: Bachelor degree from any engineering major
- Experience: minimum 3 years of experience in similar field, preferably having experience in oil and gas company.
- Skills: drilling related operation
Instrument Engineer (PJC) – Balikapapan
- To prepare and present technical dossiers relating to instrumentation engineering, in order to assist the engineering manager in co-coordinating the development of a specific Project.
- Review and approval of design engineering documents and drawings produced by EPSC Contractors as part of ongoing development projects.
- Review and approval of construction procedures developed by EPSC Contractors.
- Ensure all EPSC Contractors instrumentation engineering and related documentation is produced in a timely fashion and in accordance with the project Contract.
- Follow up site engineering queries during the procurement and construction phases of EPSC contracts.
- Provide assistance with inspection issues on and ongoing basis for existing Total East Kalimantan instrumentation installation.
- Provide assistance and input on instrumentation issues to Project teams responsible for bid preparation for future EPSC / PO Contracts.
- Review of Contractors proposals for future EPSC project.
- Education: Graduate from Electrical Engineering background, major in Instrumentation
- Skills: A level of expertise in a specific discipline instrumentation engineering, Fluent Written and spoken English
Process & Safety Engineer (ENG 1018) – Balikpapan
- Participate to conceptual/basic studies and detailed engineering in the frame of safety-related modifications to new/existing installations:
- Participate in developing all safety-related modifications to existing facilities and corresponding engineering documents (P&IDs, ESD and Fire and Gas logic Diagrams, Safety Concept, Active and Passive Fire Fighting, Fire and Gas detection, Evacuation and Escape Route, Hazardous area classification, Safety area layout, Flare radiation and capacity, PSVs, HIPS, )
- Carry out Quantitative Risk Assessment and GAP analysis
- Provide safety engineering support on new facilities
- Participate to site visit.
- Participate to HAZID/HAZOP/PTR and other Safety Reviews.
- Provide assistance in the Follow-up of HAZOP/PTR card answers for Projects.
- Participate to HAZOP/PTR for Contracted Project design.
- Comment technical bids for Safety aspects.
- Coordinate closely with process engineers on all safety related modifications.
- Liaise with Headquarters for interaction of new Projects with existing facilities.
- Provide assistance in preparing derogation request file
- Support corporate HSE for compliance with internal and external HSE regulations and Specifications.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience: Min. 4 years of working experience as Process Engineer or Safety Design Engineer with additional field operation experience
- Skills: Basic knowledge of international Codes and Standard related to Safety Eng. or major O&G Company referential, Familiar with risk analysis methodologies (Hazop, Hazid,SIL – SIF – IPF), Familiar with safety engineering studies (Fire protection, F&G detection,…) and process engineering studies
Gas Turbine & Rotating Equipment (Maintenance) Engineer (FO 1024) – Balikpapan
- Provide technical support to site maintenance (problem solving and advise).
- Provide supports to sites in vendor and contracts and spare parts.
- Manage heavy electrical and mechanical maintenance works (revamping, refurbishing).
- Update and ammend electrical maintenance procedures and ensures their implementation.
- Promote safety and environmental awareness to contractor.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, especially from conversion energy
- Experience: 3 – 8 years experience in related field
- Skills: Have knowledge about these equipments: Compressors, pumps, gas turbines; Maintenance of rotating equipments, preventive maintenance, spare parts, Projects and modifications, reliability centered maintenance
Should you meet above requirements please apply at following links.