PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Supporting and assist the HSE Corporate/Project Team in implementation and operation of HSE Management System in daily basis and develop individual competency (hard skill and soft skill) as required in HSE competency matrix in order to gain experience as well as achieving annual performance contract.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environment Engineering or other Engineering.
• Have min GPA of 2.75 from 4 of scale.
• Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written.
• Willing to work in a remote area.
• Self motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to use Microsoft Office programs.
• Must be prepared to develop industry skills and,
• Willing to take instructions from others.
• Must be prepared to learn and undertake on the job training.
1. Assist HSE Team to maintain, update and implemented Government Regulation related to project operation.
2. Prepare reporting in incident event in order to assist HSE Team in reporting incident injury event at project.
3. Assist and involve with HSE Team to conduct investigation for incident injury event or another event with high risk consequence in order to gain experience in conducting investigations.
4. Assist HSE Team in managing the HAZOB (collecting, follow up action, register and train employee in develop good quality hazob).
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: HSE GRADUATES to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.