ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia,ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
You already have a portfolio of talent, knowledge and experience. Now the challenge is to channel it all into a career that will make the most of everything you have to offer and propel you to the next level.
Join ConocoPhillips, and it can happen.
Ours is an environment that makes you excited to come to work every day. Such is the phenomenon when you’re working in a team towards a collective goal. Yet your individual contributions are recognized and prized.
Here’s what we can offer you: the global resources and depth of experience that will put your ideas in motion and your career on a fast track that can start as soon as now.
Our “Purpose and Values” are essential building blocks in the continued success of the company. Together, these ideas represent “The SPIRIT of Performance” and are an integral part of our search for greatness. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips operates in more than 40 countries. The company has approximately 38,400 employees worldwide. ConocoPhillips is committed to setting the standard of excellence in everything we do. For more details on ConocoPhillips, career path, here
MAINTENANCE CONDITION MONITORING TECHNICIAN
This Maintenance Condition Monitoring Technician position will responsible for providing execution to each of the condition monitoring maintenance activities, to ensure that the maintenance activities are properly executed and referring to a valid Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as well as Site Specific Procedures (SSP), have been thoroughly assessed and comply with COPI Core Values.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum diploma (D3) degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years operating in Petrochemical, Oil and Gas related industry.
- Experienced in Mechanical Rotating Equipment maintenance.
- Possesses strong technical experiences and knowledge in rotating equipments (pump, compressor, and turbine) and vibration and lube oil analysis.
- Effective Communication skills, both in Bahasa and English, oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong in problem solving and decision making
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.