Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 50,000 employees in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field. Our vision is “To be the preferred upstream service company for the development of global oil and gas assets. Come Unleash the Energy with Halliburton!
As part of our ongoing growth, we are seeking appropriately qualified and highly motivated people to work in this international and demanding environment located in VietNam for position:
Service Coordinator – Tubing Conveyed Perforrating
- Assess service delivery requirements and coordinates the movement of equipment, materials, and personnel within a Natural Work Area (NWA).
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of individuals performing well site service work and job/resource planning roles.
- Assesses service delivery requirements for each job within assigned NWA.
- Coordinates the engagement and use of third party services and equipment within assigned NWA.
- Supervises those engaged in a job and/or resource planning role.
- Utilizes technical and/or operational expertise to provide service delivery solutions for customers.
- Orders equipment specific to customer specifications/job requirements.
- Communicates job specific details and information to appropriate service delivery and support staff.
- Conducts pre-job and post-job meetings with appropriate service delivery staff.
- Provides final approval on sales orders prior to invoicing.
- Communicates effectively with customers and service delivery staff to resolve service delivery issues and irregularities.
- Responsible for both field sales and job site service delivery, providing technical support to the customer on specific products and their applications.
- Responds to customer’s request and stays current in knowledge of new products and services.
- Receives direct support from Business Development and communicates closely with PSL Delivery and Business Development teams.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance solutions to customers’ specific drilling and workover requirements.
- Tracks and analyzes the performance of products, equipment, personnel, and operating results and makes recommendations for improving performance.
- Provides feedback to marketing, PSL, and BD on customer needs, competitors, technology requirements, and other pertinent issues within assigned area.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of experience in field operations which includes experience in Technical Planner Role.
- Exceptional skills within Tubing Conveyed Perforrating and a broad knowledge and understanding of other service functions
Salary & Benefit:
- Expat assignment
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing and Car allowance
- Health & Welfare insurance coverage
Service Leader – Liner Hangers
- Under broad direction, performs some of the functions of a FSQC or Service Coordinator (in addition to responsibilities as a Service Specialist) on a location or project of insufficient size to warrant a full-time FSQC or Service Coordinator. Interacts with customers and supervises the activities of completions service and/or shop personnel to exceed customer requirements. Job emphasis is on personnel development, operational excellence and customer satisfaction for long-term growth and profitability of incumbent’s area of responsibility (geographic area or a project). May provide facilities management. Ensures that all activities are performed in compliance with processes. Ensures that customer satisfaction and job performance data is gathered. Contacts customer for performance follow-up and to plan future work. Mentors and assesses Completions Service Specialists, Service Operators and Operator Assistants. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and ensures compliance with all applicable HSE procedures and regulations in his/her area of responsibility. Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Minimum Education Diploma III in Engineering
- Having 5 years experience as completion service specialist in oil and gas industry
- Good leadership and mentoring skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Speak and write fluent English
Only candidates who meet the qualifications and experience are invited to apply.
To Apply this positions visit below url; (dead line 1 month from posting)