Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We are committed to meeting the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities in which we do business.
Job Duties :
• Performs a variety of duties in handling and organizing land transportation by car or taxi for company s operational activities and expatriates.
• Using excellent customer service skills, establishes and maintains effective working relationship with company s expatriate and Indonesian employees, drivers, rental car provider, taxi provider, building management and fuel provider in maintaining the operational pool cars including its drivers.
• Responsible for coordinating daily transportation request and dispatch, airport shuttle and pick-up, vehicles used and drivers needed.
• Responsible for controlling land transportation expenses for driver s overtime, fuel consumption, parking charges and other expenses related.
• Responsible for cars maintenance, EHS compliance for land transportation and drivers management.
• Assists Head of Logistic in monitoring contract for vehicle rental and driver, and agreement with fuel station for fuel voucher.
• Assists Head of Logistic in providing regular monthly report of land transportation.
• Ability to work some weekends or evenings to assist in day trip or special events.
• Min. 2 years experience in the same job
• Min D3 academic certificate
• English speaking and reporting
• Computer literates
• Having a valid driving license
• Having good knowledge of vehicle engine and maintenance is preferable
Business Specialist (Permanent)
Work Plan & Budget
• Lead and coordinate the Work Plan & Budget for all assets in Indonesia including taking multiple inputs and create a consistent and unified message to support the overall Work Plan & Budget.
• Work closely with asset team to construct the recommended assets budget & plan investment program in accordance with corporate guidelines and timelines.
• Prepare and support various budget & plan reviews with leadership teams.
• Run price sensitivity cases.
• Provide input for AVPs submissions and assist with quality control review.
Asset Team Support
• Coordinate submissions of AFEs and AFE supplements.
• Prepare & present periodic Asset Performance Metrics reviews to Indonesia leadership team and SEALT.
• Work with asset team to conduct studies on development scenarios and options.
• Provide input for FDPs.
• Update relevant sections of Economic Databook.
• Provide ad-hoc economics as requested by Economics Manager.
• Participate on PEER reviews within SE Asia.
• Prepare reports and presentations for monthly/quarterly Leaderships Teams meetings.
• Will become an expert PEEP economics user.
• Collaborate across various functions to ensure consistency and help generate synergy.
Reporting / Other
• Conduct business performance analysis for the Indonesia GM and leadership team as required.
• Coordinate data collection for Capital Utilization annual and quarterly reporting.
• Report and analyze cash flow analysis by reserve category to support FASB 69 submissions.
• Prepare PEEP cases to support year end reserves submissions.
• Quality control of all business processes and planning activities.
• Provide special analysis, research or general project support as requested by management.
• Support the management in running and preparing for weekly, monthly, quarterly management meetings including tracking follow-up actions and documenting key commitments.
• Coordinate materials and visits for senior management visiting the country.
• Understanding of the oil and gas business, including the inter-relationships of Exploration, Development and Production investment activities.
• Familiar with upstream indicators, e.g. production profile, capex, opex.
• Knowledge of financial accounting methods is essential, as is some awareness of the fundamentals of petroleum economics.
• Knowledge of PEEP and PSC accounting / fiscal terms would be desirable.
• Collaborate effectively to achieve results.
• Influence effectively with business partners and can assert ideas persuasively, gaining support and commitment from others and mobilizing people to take action.
• Ability to identify main issues and opportunities; uses analysis to draw appropriate conclusions and judgment in choosing a course of action.
• Open communication style & committed team player.
• Proven track record of delivering to deadline
• Ability to work independently and use initiative to manage and progress own workload.
• Attention to detail, ability to spot inconsistencies and willingness to investigate thoroughly.
• Proficient in English and experienced with report writing and PowerPoint presentations.
• Minimum of 8 years of oil and gas experience, preferably in upstream.
• Relevant Engineering or Business qualification, or equivalent.
• Experienced with budgeting and planning at regional and corporate levels.
Please send your application to : Recruitment-Indonesia@hess.com not later than 13 December 2010.