|OPAC Barata, a consultant company in oil and gas industry is established since 1999. Our Long Term Aim is to create and give value. Both tangible and in the hearts and minds of the people who work here and deal with us. Currently we have some projects with some International Oil Company and require, some contract personnel for position below:
1. LNG Plant Maintenance Engineering
– To review all necessary document and studies available at the Company related to development of gas processing and liquefaction facilities.
– To study and suggest process design modification for safe and certain maintenance.
– To prepare and develop the maintenance philosophy and requirement for FLNG facilities from the light of maintenance executioner. The philosophy/requirement to include but not limited to:
Major and campaign maintenance
Spare part management
Maintenance organization, manning and training
Min 10 years of experience in natural gas processing or LNG plant operation.
Have experience worked as Maintenance Superintendent or Mechanical Supervisor or equivalent position in LNG Plant.
Have a thorough knowledge about natural gas treatment / liquefaction process configuration and maintenance procedure.
Have a thorough knowledge for maintenance plan and strategy for LNG plant facilities.
Familiar with general philosophy type document, relevant international standards and codes.
Having the flexible mind and sparing no efforts to implement the job.
2. Sr. Engineer Manifold & Connections
Responsible to the head of SURF Engineering for delivery of the engineering documentation satisfying the design requirements in compliance with the constrains of cost, time, and technical quality.
Review and check manifold and connections engineering documents submitted by engineering contractors.
Ensure that the level of technical integrity required for the safe and long term operation of the manifold and connections is maintained through all stages of Project Development including the Operating and Maintenance Philosophies and Procedure.
Sets and maintains high personal standards for HSE, QA and ethical behaviours as an example for the Facility Team, subcontractors and project stakeholders.
Min 10 years of experience in relevant oil and gas field project.
At least 4 years in Lead Engineer for deepwater subsea manifold and connection engineering.
Experience in conceptual design, project FEED and EPCI phase.
Experience in subsea commissioning procedures.
Familir with HAZOP, HAZID, risk analysis and subsea components & lay out.
3. HSE Senior System Development Engineer
• To develop and implement HSE Management System.
• To evaluate the degree of implementation of HSE Management System, and to provide timely feedback on findings and improvement requirements.
• To provide support for the introduction and maintenance for HSE initiatives and procedures, provide expert advice on the HSE requirements being put into various contracts.
• To develop suitable bridging documents for key contractors to ensure HSE responsibilities are clearly defined.
• To organize and participate in HSE audits, implement action tracking.
• To participate in high-level reviews of project plans and concept/design documents.
• To provide effective means for liaison and communication with various stakeholders on HSE matters.
• Minimum of 15 years experience in HSE activities for Oil and Gas Industry.
• Experienced in aspects of the planning, developing, reviewing, implementing, auditing and revising of all types of HSE Management System documents.
• Familiar with HSE related documents issued by OGP, API, OHSAS, ISO and other organizations who are involved in Oil and Gas industry.
• Familiar with legal and other requirements related to HSE in Indonesia and International practices/standards.
• Experienced in site operations for Oil and Gas industry.
• Conversant with HSE Management System documents and practices in major oil companies.
• Experienced in working in International Oil Companies.
4. HSE QC for Seismic Field Operation
Expected age : 27 to 45
SLTA + 10 years experience (including 5 years in HSE)
D3 + 5 years experience (including 3 years in HSE)
S1+ 3 years experience (including 1 year in HSE)
Formal HSE education is also higher considered
Field or site work such as construction sites, onshore seismic acquisition crews, oil rigs, mine sites or other civil engineering projects. Seismic experience is preferred.
Other skills / attributes:
English language ability
Ability to make written reports and presentation to management
Good communication skills
5. Senior/Lead Process Engineer and a Senior/Lead Structural Engineer
To be based in Balikpapan. The candidates should have at least 8- 10 years of work experience in the Oil and Gas industry, most of it should be in offshore design.
Responsible for all permit related to drilling activities, dealing with local government, BP.
Migas, Forestry Department etc.
Should have 7-10 years of experience in similar position.
6. Permit Coordinator
Responsible for all permit related to drilling activities.
Having minimum 5-8 years experience in handling permit letter, dealing with local government, BP Migas, Forestry department etc.
Please send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org