We are a National Construction company in oil and gas projects which established since 1992 with supported by more than 3000 employees, professional experts and able resources.Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPC projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position as PROJECT MANAGER in onshore project.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- To arrange work strategy with good planning, organize, supervise and evaluate job performance
- Have capability in the management of planning, controlling, coordinating, scheduling, monitoring quality and cost control of Projects and to assure that project objectives are achieved.
- Responsible in project handling with good planning, monitor project activity and evaluate all project performance
- Prepare project improvement report monthly
- Responsible in HES implementation program
- Responsible in all project performance
- University degree, has experience in production facility maintenance of MIGAS at least 5 years and as Project Manager at least 3 years
- English fluent written and orally
- Able to communicate with people of all levels and able to take pressure
- Display integrity and an open attitude
- Computer literate and good command of applicable business system
- Demonstrated strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in handling projects above USD$ 20M and demonstrated abilities in managing the execution of projects
- Having experience dealing with local contractors and local community (NGO).
- Certified Project Management is advanced.
- Willing to be located at Duri-Pakanbaru
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application up toNovember 30th 2010, with complete curriculum vitae, expected salary, indicating the job position to:
– ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED –