Fast – Track your Career!
– Global Company
– Challenging job
– Job training / development / growth provided
– Accommodation provided
Location: Lobam, Bintan (Kepulauan Riau), Indonesia
Founded in 1978, Esco is a rapidly-growing leader in controlled environment laboratory and cleanroom equipment solutions. Esco manages an international sales, service and marketing organization through offices in 8 countries and distributors in 100 nations. Our customers are the world’s leading life sciences, biomedical and pharmaceutical research institutions, including Harvard, Pfizer, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Stanford. Visit our web site at http://www.escoglobal.comor http://www.escoindonesia.com for more information.
Mechanical Engineer (Design)
- Deliver innovative mechanical designs, fabrication, and specification for production
- Create piece part and assembly level CAD 3D models, drawings and design specifications. Apply Six Sigma design principles to ensure robustness and Design for Manufacturability
- Coordinate with other functions outside of R&D including production, product management, outside agencies, vendors, etc
- Perform or direct tasks in support of new product development efforts
- Carry out performance optimization, cost analyses, prototyping, and design support for production
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge with 2D/3D CAD/ CAM software, preferably Vertex and Solid work, ProEng, and AutoCAD
- Strong background in materials, production fabrication techniques, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and processes including sheet metal processing, other background in injection molding, die-casting and machining will be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English
- Able to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
Interested candidate please send your updated resume with recent photograph and expected salary to email@example.com