Petrodata System located in Bakrie Tower, South Jakarta, is looking for a :
Petroleum Engineer Application Engineer/Support (PE)
- Female, fresh graduates are more than welcome to apply
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineer or related disciplines with a min GPA 3.00 (scale of 4.00).
- Very proficient in petroleum engineering core skills such as production technology, material balance, reservoir management, well completion/simulation design, and well tests analysis/management
- Technically proficient in Petroleum Engineering and oil field exploration in particular.
- Familiar with application and petroleum projects.
- Highly motivated, have a high sense of urgency, have good communication skills, coordination skills, negotiation skills. Independent and dynamic person with capacity to work under pressure in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Very good English proficiency both oral and written
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office application such as Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Is involved in the verification and validation of the work done by other who will be engaged in well simulations and work over at the project
- Prepares and presents technical reports
- Occasional travel might be required
- Liaises and coordinates closely with sales and product division to understand customers’ needs and looks for solutions.
- Is responsible to research, review new oil and gas product solutions to enhance product portfolios.
- Identifies, develops and maintains relationships/partnerships with client, principals and vendors to support continuous product portfolio offerings.
If you are up to the challenge, please send your application letter with a curriculum vitae/resume and a recent photograph to : email@example.com and put the position code (PE) as your email subject.